Water Heater Service For Residential and Commercial Near Bal Harbour FL
Plumber On Wheels are a local Bal Harbour plumber company.
How to know if you have a hot water heater leak
If you have a water heater, it’s important to know how to tell if it’s leaking. A leaky water heater can cause serious damage to your home, and it can be expensive to repair. Here are some signs that you may have a leak:
Hot Water Heater Leaking
1. You see water on the floor around the water heater.
2. The water heater makes strange noises, such as hissing, popping, or gurgling sounds.
3. The water from the taps is cold, even though the water heater is turned on.
4. There is rust on the outside of the water heater.
5. You have a high water bill, even if you haven’t been using more water than usual.
If you think you may have a leak, it’s important to turn off the water heater and call a plumber right away. Ignoring a leak can cause serious damage to your home, and it can be expensive to repair.
Signs of a hot water heater leak
There are a few key signs that you should be aware of which indicate that your hot water heater may be leaking. If you notice any of the following, it’s important to take immediate action to address the problem:
1. Water pooling around the base of the unit: This is perhaps the most obvious sign that there is a problem, as water should not be pooling around the hot water heater unless there is a leak.
2. A faint hissing sound: If you hear a faint hissing sound coming from the unit, it could be an indication that there is a small leak somewhere.
3. Higher than normal water bills: If you notice that your water bills have been gradually increasing, even if you haven’t changed your water usage habits, it could be an indication that there is a leak in the unit.
4. Rust on the exterior of the unit: If you notice rust on the exterior of the unit, it could be an indication of a serious problem, as rust is generally only present when there is water present.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to take action immediately to address the problem. Depending on the severity of the leak, you may be able to fix it yourself or you may need to call a professional for assistance.
Causes of hot water heater leaks
One of the most common causes of a hot water heater leak is a cracked or damaged tank. If you have a gas hot water heater, it is also possible for a leak to occur at the connections between the gas line and the water heater. In either case, it is important to have the problem repaired as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
Another common cause of leaks is corrosion. Over time, the tanks and pipes of a hot water heater can corrode, especially if the water is not properly maintained. This can lead to leaks and eventually to a complete failure of the system.
What to do if your home experiences a hot water heater leak
If your home experiences a hot water heater leak, there are a few things you can do to minimize the damage. First, turn off the power to the unit and then turn off the water supply. Next, drain the tank by opening the valves at the bottom. Finally, call a Plumber to repair or replace the unit.
Water Heater Repair
We know that energy efficient water heating is a priority for you. To help you choose the right electric hot water system for your needs.
How do I choose the right size water heater?
Should I go with tank or tankless?
Don’t worry about all those questions, we will answer them all.
We will make this as stress free as possible. There are many options available for you, and we would like to choose the best option for you.
Garbage Disposal Installation
The Garbage Disposal Installation is mounted to the underside of a sink and is designed to collect solid food waste in a grinding chamber.
Your Garbage Disposal Installation is different from your actual garbage can. Not all food scraps and liquids are meant to be poured into your disposal.
A little troubleshooting of common Garbage Disposal Installation problems can save you hundreds of dollars in service calls or an unnecessary purchase of a new unit.
Toilet Repairs Service
The toilet repairs are necessary because the toilet is used most of the times and can be damaged at any time.
Some of the common problems related to the toilet are toilet tank won’t fill up or is slow to fill, the toilet is making abnormal noise and the toilet is running constantly.
So, it is our duty to fix such problems with our experienced local plumbers in the town. Replacing A Toilet, Toilet Flush Repair, Toilet Bowl Repair, If your toilet is giving you problems and you don’t think like fixing it yourself then let us know.